Tailored and Turnkey Contracts Management Services
AISCENT provides comprehensive contracts management services as an integrated organizational core capability, including:
- Contract Analysis
- DoD Prime, International & Multi-Tier OEM Contracts Management covering negotiated and TINA-Certified FFP, IDIQ, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF contracts (IAW 48 CFR Ch. 1, Subch. C, §16.2 – §16.6), BOAs (§16.7), NDAs, and MoUs, etc.
- Risk Management
- Pre-Award Risk Analysis
- Post-Award Risk Mitigation
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract & Subcontract and Drafting
- Internal Contract Management (Insurance, Professional Services, Leases, etc.)
- Vendor / Subcontracts Management
Organizational & Operational Management Services
AISCENT provides aerospace and defense manufacturers with a comprehensive array of operational and organizational management services. We specifically support domestic and international developers of existing and emerging advanced technologies seeking to establish and make more effective their business presence in the supply-chain marketplace.
Tailored and Turnkey Services
The AISCENT concept-through-completion modular approach begins with business development, and logically leads to contracts and program management activities. Offering cost-effective mastery of supply chain fulfillment and domestic operations, we provide vital human resources presence and cost accounting expertise, culminating with capital acquisition, business valuation and due diligence services that may be required as your organization grows.
Tailored Interdisciplinary Management Services Include:
- Business Development (including Sales and Capture Management) – To learn more click here
- Contracts Management (including Regulatory & Export Compliance [CFR, FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR, MIL-STD,etc.], see Resources and References below) – To learn more click here
- Program Management – To learn more click here
- Supply-Chain Management – To learn more click here
- Operations Management (U.S. Domestic Manufacturing) – To learn more click here
Comprehensive Turnkey Solution Package Services Further Include:
- Human Resources / Staffing Management
- Financial / Accounting Management
- Capital Acquisition Due Diligence / Valuation
Effective Business Model
The AISCENT dual-approach business-development model enables us to market, sell and supply our Clients’ build-to-print and build-to-spec items directly to Governmental Agencies, OEMs and end-user customers while at the same time substantially reinforcing your organization from within.
Tailored Services & Turnkey Solutions
From turnkey infrastructure and organizational setup to tailored services — covering physical site preparation, licensing and regulatory compliance; staffing; ERP migration and integration; strategic planning; business development; Foreign Military Sales (FMS) , Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and offset partnering expertise; bid and proposal management; contracts management; program management; and integrated logistic support (ILS), including technical writing and submittal of CDRL / SDRL deliverables; ITAR / EAR export compliance management — our seasoned, highly experienced and proven professionals seamlessly team with the Client Organization so as to meet customer goals and objectives under the most cost-effective and time-efficient schedule possible.
AISCENT efficiently integrates with and organically strengthens operational infrastructure from within, thus ensuring stability while injecting vital dynamic resourcefulness into the organization, with all activities and pace of growth remaining under our Client’s complete control.
Resources & References:
Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR)
Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) [CFR Title 48]
Federal Standards & Specifications (ASSIST)