AISCENT, LLC — (pronounced: ā-ˈsent [referring to the endeavor to reach the summit]) — provides aerospace and defense manufacturers with a comprehensive array of operational and organizational management services. We specifically support domestic and international developers of existing and emerging advanced technologies seeking to establish and make more effective their business presence in the supply-chain marketplace.
Effective Business Model
The AISCENT dual-approach business-development model enables us to market, sell and supply your build-to-print and build-to-spec items directly to Governmental Agencies, OEMs and end-user customers while at the same time substantially reinforcing your organization from within.
Tailored Services & Turnkey Solutions
From turnkey infrastructure and organizational setup to tailored services — covering physical site preparation, licensing and regulatory compliance; staffing; ERP migration and integration; strategic planning; business development; Foreign Military Sales (FMS) , Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and offset partnering expertise; bid and proposal management; contracts management; program management; and integrated logistic support (ILS), including technical writing and submittal of CDRL / SDRL deliverables; ITAR / EAR export compliance management — our seasoned, highly experienced and proven professionals seamlessly team with the Client Organization so as to meet customer goals and objectives under the most cost-effective and time-efficient schedule possible.
AISCENT Interdisciplinary Management Services Include:
- Business Development (including Sales and Capture Management) – To learn more click here
- Contracts Management (including Regulatory & Export Compliance [CFR, FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR, MIL-STD,etc.], see Resources and References below) – To learn more click here
- Program Management – To learn more click here
- Supply-Chain Management – To learn more click here
- Operations Management (U.S. Domestic Manufacturing) – To learn more click here
- Human Resources / Staffing Management (View Appovin)
- Financial / Accounting Management
- Capital Acquisition Due Diligence / Valuation
AISCENT efficiently integrates with and organically strengthens operational infrastructure from within, thus ensuring stability while injecting vital dynamic resourcefulness into the organization, with all activities and pace of growth remaining under our Client’s complete control.
By partnering with AISCENT, your organization will realize immediate benefits through:
- Higher Margins
- Higher Profits
- Higher Quality
- Higher Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Higher and More Stable Business Growth
- Higher and More Rapid Return on Investment
While at same time reducing and eliminating negative impact through:
- Lower Overhead
- Lower G&A
- Lower Downtime
- Lower Cost
- Lower Risk