AISCENT Integrated Management
The AISCENT strategic integration management approach encompasses:
- Infrastructure Setup
- Product-Line Life Cycle Management
- Multidisciplinary Business Management
- Human Resources Management
- Engineering, Program Management, EA & CPIC Processes Integration
- Seamless Migration From and Integration With Legacy Operation
- Establishment & Management of Production Operations, QA & Maintenance
- Dynamic Resourcefulness Oversight
AISCENT efficiently integrates with and organically strengthens operational infrastructure from within, thus ensuring stability while injecting vital dynamic resourcefulness into the organization, with all activities and pace of growth remaining under our Client’s complete control.
Covering infrastructure and organizational setup — including physical site preparation, licensing and regulatory compliance; staffing; ERP migration and integration; strategic planning; business development; Foreign Military Sales (FMS) , Foreign Military Financing (FMF) and offset partnering expertise; bid and proposal management; contracts management; program management; and integrated logistic support (ILS), encompassing technical writing and submittal of CDRL / SDRL deliverables; ITAR / EAR export compliance management — our seasoned, highly experienced and proven professionals seamlessly team with the Client Organization so as to meet customer goals and objectives under the most cost-effective and time-efficient schedule possible.
Organizational & Infrastructure Turnkey Solutions
AISCENT provides organizational and infrastructure turnkey solutions for domestic and international technologies seeking to establish corporate presence and manufacturing capabilities in the U.S., while seamlessly integrating new U.S. facilities and capabilities into your existing organization. Whether enlisting us for a la carte program-level services or for turnkey domestic or international presence, we will apply our targeted, cost-effective and integrated management model, and full-spectrum experience, so that AISCENT will be your partner to steady business growth, high and rapid return on investment, increased profits and long-term success.
Turnkey & Tailored Services
The AISCENT concept-through-completion modular approach, offered as a turnkey package or tailored to our Client needs, begins with business development, and logically leads to contracts and program management activities. Offering cost-effective mastery of supply chain fulfillment and domestic operations, we provide vital human resources presence and cost accounting expertise, culminating with capital acquisition, business valuation and due diligence services that may be required as your organization grows.
AISCENT Interdisciplinary Management Services Include:
- Business Development (including Sales and Capture Management) – To learn more click here
- Contracts Management (including Regulatory & Export Compliance [CFR, FAR, DFAR, ITAR, EAR, MIL-STD,etc.], see Resources and References below) – To learn more click here
- Program Management – To learn more click here
- Supply-Chain Management – To learn more click here
- Operations Management (U.S. Domestic Manufacturing) – To learn more click here
- Human Resources / Staffing Management
- Financial / Accounting Management
- Capital Acquisition Due Diligence / Valuation