Aerospace, Defense & Hi-Tech Supply-Chain Products
For over 30 years AISCENT Management has successfully brought aerospace, defense & hi-tech supply-chain products and technologies to market, including:
- Build-to-Specification Electromechanical Systems, Assemblies and Subassemblies
- Build-to-Print Parts and Items (ranging from printed wiring boards [PWB], circuit card assemblies [CCA] and wiring harnesses, etc., through to standalone electronic systems)
- Tailored and Custom-Designed Items and Parts
- Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), and Modified-COTS (MCOTS) Items
- Reverse Engineered Items and Parts
- Electro-Optical Systems
- Communication Systems
- Composite Parts
- Automotive Parts (Military)
- Hardware and Software
- Consumables and Commodities
Build-to-specification items include flight-critical, mission-critical and ground-based electromechanical systems, Assemblies and Subassemblies comprising hardware, software or both.
Build-to-print parts and items range from printed wiring boards [PWB], circuit card assemblies [CCA] and wiring harnesses, etc., through to standalone hardware, electronics and electromechanical systems and spares.
Tailoring and Custom-Design
Tailored and custom-designed items and parts, based on the manufacturer’s existing technology, are modified to meet the Customer’s specifications and physical dimensional footprint requirements.
COTS & MCOTS
COTS and MCOTS items encompass any commercial-off-the-shelf or modified commercial-off-the-shelf parts and spares.
Reverse engineering refers to our ability to provide alternate items that meet the form, fit and function of obsolete products, which are no longer bound by proprietary rights.
We offer aircraft and military automotive spare parts as the manufacturer supply-chain facilitator.